Even 30 minutes can make the difference to your neighbor.
Volunteering made easy...
- Sign up and begin after a 90 minute orientation.
- Accept only the assignments that fit your schedule, interest and skills.
- No fixed long-term commitment.
- Training and coordination provided by Hearts and Hands professional staff.
- Volunteer liability insurance and mileage reimbursement provided by Hearts and Hands.
What Our Volunteers Do:
- Provide an important ride to a medical appointment, errand or social engagement.
- Deliver Groceries
- Provide social companionship and interaction.
- Relieve care givers.
- Help with simple home maintenance.
- Offer us a valuable link to our communities.
- Help our staff administratively.
- Provide support thorough our social networks.
- Provide much-needed support to older and physically challenged adult neighbors to keep them active and well in their community of choice.