Hearts and Hands is a nonprofit organization that matches caring, reliable volunteers with older community members who have essential needs, like transportation, to ensure they can continue living independently. Spending just 30 minutes a month volunteering can make a difference to your neighbor in need.
We make volunteering easy!
- Select assignments that fit in your schedule and interests. Volunteering is flexible!
- No fixed long-term commitment.
- Mileage reimbursement and supplemental coverage is provided.
What our volunteers do:
- Provide social companionship and interaction.
- Provide support through our social networks.
- Provide much neeeded support to older and physically-challenged adult neighbors to keep them active and well in their community of choice.
Want to learn more about volunteering with Hearts and Hands?
Call our office at (716) 406-8311 ext. 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.