Hearts and Hands is a nonprofit organization that matches caring, reliable volunteers with older community members who have essential needs, like transportation, to ensure they can continue living independently. Spending just 30 minutes a month volunteering can make a difference to your neighbor in need.
We make volunteering easy!
- Select assignments that fit your schedule and interests. Volunteering is flexible!
- No fixed long-term commitment.
- Mileage reimbursement and supplemental insurance coerage is provided.
What Our Volunteers Do:
- Provide social companionship and interaction.
- Provide support thorough our social networks.
- Provide much-needed support to older and physically challenged adult neighbors to keep them active and well in their community of choice.