Hearts and Hands is in need of your support!
Whether it is your time, talent or treasure, your support will assist us in recruiting, training and maintaining the dedicated volunteer base necessary if we are going to meet the needs of the growing number under-served individuals in our communities.
- $10 Connects a friendly volunteer to a neighbor for friendly conversation all year long and reduces the effects of social isolation.
- $25 Supports 4 months of grocery deliveries to a neighbor in your community!
- $100 Ensures your neighbors can be transported to 1 medical, wellness, and/or social visits throughout an entire month.
- $250 Protects your neighbors by supporting the onboarding of 5 new volunteers in your neighborhood.
- $500 Helps your neighbors remain independent in their home with access to transportation and light housekeeping for half a year.
- $1,000 Provides transportation, minor home repairs, and phone pal support to a neighbor for an entire year!
Tax deductible charitable contributions to Hearts and Hands can be made safely online.
Leave a Legacy
Hearts and Hands offers the following free resources in support of your estate planning efforts:
- My Legacy Kit from Leave a Legacy Western NY
- The "Sharing Your Wishes" Project supported through the Health Foundation for Western and Central New York
Volunteering made easy! YOU decide when you are available and what types of services you are willing to perform. Help a neighbor and put your time, talents and treasures back into your community today!
Members of the interfaith community interested in joining our mission by encouraging their constituents to support activities designed to help Hearts and Hands recruit volunteers, identify individuals in need and grow the financial means to do the same.
Municipalities, public and private foundations and local service organizations who provide financial and in-kind support towards the furthering of our mission to serve and strengthen their communities.